SOMETHING NEW AND EXCITING FROM ROCKLAND COACHES JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON! NEW WEEKEND EXPRESS SERVICE FROM SPRING VALLEY, EXIT 14, AND MONTVALE PARK AND RIDES TO NEW YORK CITY. PARKING IS EVEN FREE At All 3 locations! SERVICE RUNS 7AM TO 11:30PM WITH 11 ROUND-TRIPS AVAILABLE AT JUST $10 EACH! PERFECT FOR WEEKEND WORKERS OR HOLIDAY SHOPPERS! PLAN A TRIP TO VIEW THE TREE AT ROCKEFELLER CENTER, OR DO SOME SHOPPING DOWNTOWN!
ROCKLAND WEEKEND EXPRESS>
Starting December 2, 2017 we will offer WEEKEND EXPRESS bus service from Spring Valley, Exit 14 and Montvale Park and Rides!
- 11 EXPRESS round-trips starting at 7:00 a.m running until 11:30 p.m. at night
- Service will run to NYC from 7:00 a.m to 10:00 p.m, Return service from NYC will run 8:30 a.m -11:30 p.m every 1.5 hours!
- Convenient pick-up locations from Spring Valley Terminal, Exit 14 Park and Ride in Nanuet and Montvale Park and Ride.
- Tickets only 10.00 one-way for adults 5.00 for children 5-11!
- Flexible ticketing options- Buy a one-way fare for $10.00, Use your 20-trip Rockland Commuter book. Even ShortLine/Coach USA customers can use their Exit 14/Smith Street commuter tickets
- NEW! Buy your ticket on-line and print at home!
- Plenty of Free Parking at Spring Valley, Exit 14 and Montvale Park and Rides(No Permit necessary)